Marvel’s Iron Man VR – Move Controller Bundle
- The Marvel’s Iron Man VR game
- 2x PlayStation Move Motion Controllers
Grab your PlayStation 5 VR2 headset * and get ready for an original Iron Man adventure as the Armored Avenger!
Tony Stark has stopped making weapons and is fighting evil as the world-famous Iron Man with technology he develops himself. Tony has been a successful and world-famous superhero for a few years now when he is attacked by the mysterious Ghost. This hacker has old weapons from Stark Industries and wants to destroy large companies. Ghost tries to overthrow Stark’s empire by attacking locations worldwide. With every confrontation the tension increases further, to the inevitable denouement.
- Use the two PlayStation® Move motion controllers ** to operate Iron Man’s repulsor jets and take to the skies with an arsenal of iconic Iron Man gadgets.
- Risk everything and face one of Iron Man’s strongest enemies in breathtaking battles.
- Upgrade your technology in Tony Stark’s workshop and unlock the impressive skills of the Iron Man armor.
* PlayStation VR is not suitable for children under the age of 12. The VR experience requires a PlayStation 4 system, PlayStation VR and a PlayStationCamera.
** Requires two PS Move motion controllers to play.
Playstation 5 console specs
|CPU||The heart of the PS5 will be the processing power that it uses to create the experiences of the next generation. The PS5 is going to use AMD’s Zen 2 CPU technology that encompasses 8 cores and 16 threads here. (8x x86-64-AMD Ryzen Zen 2 cores)|
|GPU||AMD Radeon RDNA 2-based graphics engine with hardware acceleration for ray tracing. 36 compute units at a variable frequency up to 2.23 GHz (10.28 teraflops).|
|Memory interface||The amount of RAM in the PS5 is about what we expected, given modern PC comparisons, but it’s a lot of RAM for a video game console,16 GB GDDR6 / 256-bit and 448 GB/s bandwidth.|
|Storage||The PS5 will come with a SSD (Solid State Drive) which will improve load times dramatically. Custom 825 GB SSD, PCIe 4.0. I/O throughput is 5.5 GB/s (read), typical 8-9 GB/s (compressed). Optional external storage via USB SSD Drive, NVMe expansion bay.|
|Optical drive||The PS5 will include a disc drive, or it won’t. There are two models to choose from, standard or Digital Edition. Standard it comes with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray optical drive.|
|Video||With the PS5, 4K will be the standard and comes with HDMI 2.1 (support for 4K 120 Hz TVs, 8K TVs, VRR).|
|Audio||Audio is a key feature to really push the next-gen experience with PS5 and Tempest 3D AudioTech.|
|Network||PS5 will ship with Wi-Fi 6 802.11 AX standard which is a big deal! WiFi 6 is a huge improvement and changes the whole game basically. WiFi 6 (802.11ax) has better latency and for gaming that is critical.|